Once you have made your decision on your new "family member," payment will be arranged (preferrably through Pay Pal).
1. All puppies must be paid in full before any travel arrangements will be made. Deposits are non-refundable but will be subtracted from the balance due.
2. Payment accepted is PAY PAL. Special arrangements for other payments can be made if this is not possible.
3. Shipping information needed is NAME, ADDRESS, and 2 PHONE NUMBERS (if possible).
4. In most cases your puppy will receive a microchip (as required by the transportation company), travel by ground leaving Monday afternoon and arriving in your area with health certificate, shot record, and puppy registration paper.
5. Your puppy will be examined by a vet within 48 hours of travel to receive its health guarantee.
6. In most cases when a puppy turns 8 weeks old, they are ready for travel. However, if we feel the puppy is not ready for travel for any reason, the "ready date" could change.
7. Shipping cost for air is $350. This includes a vet check and health certificate.
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, meaning you cannot take the puppy home for a "surprise" and then return the puppy for a refund.